Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 January 2012

WAR..................

The pain of loneliness is a bit too much,
even if the the hospital bed isn't uncomfortable as such.
Trapped in hell is my remorseful soul,
the days felt like nights .........and it was bloody cold.



Its been ages since my hands and legs have stopped working,
and I feel my life slowly slipping away with the clock's tick tocking.
The corpses of my fellow comrades remind me of the setting Sun
and that soon, I too will be joining them after I am done.



War is an event that no one should see,
Am I the only one who has conquered destiny ???
The morning fog of the battlefield was what shielded me,
after I had shot the one whom I label as my enemy.



Only the edge of the knife was built to kill,
yet when it takes a life, its the entire blade that goes in.
The colours of red and green is what decorates the entire field,
mixed with the cries of agony it makes for an unforgettable scene.



Oh, how difficult it is to let the family of a comrade know,
that their loved one will never ever show.
No matter how much you try to dodge this fate's throw,
the scar made by it will always be visible in your brow.



The politicians are the ones to start this row,
but why should it be us who should become the hated crow ???
Even God shies away from this show,
and here I sleep having taken destiny's last blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment