Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 January 2012

The dark side of life........

I walk through a path which I know is true,
yet I shiver at the thought,
of what might happen if all I believe in fails to come through.
People will say that I am a fool,
but I believe that in the end, the world is just another tool.


The Player plays games with us all,
yet we believe that we are the mightiest during our winter's fall.
Destiny has many different routes,
but if you don't have the patience there will be no fruit.


Years roll on and one day you find that you are growing old,
and they will ask "Why didn't you do just as we told ?"
Nobody will walk with you after the road comes to an end,
And I will try to find some shelter in a Lion's Den.


The night will be wet , and it will be very cold,
but when the Sun's rays touch the horizon, everything will look like Gold.
No time to have breakfast, or to have tea,
because you have to swim the bullish sea.


In this journey, you will meet many foes,
but will they be honest enough to sing you the hated prose ?
Nobody will warn you when you are about to slip,
because everybody just wants to see you get stripped.


I will close all doors and switch off the light,
because nobody cares if I had put up a fight.
I won't be the one who will crawl,
because in the end Life fucks us all.........

2 comments: