Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2012

Love Song........

The wind seemed to change its course whenever you walked,
and you thought I was just another one of those who stalked.
Winning your love wasn't a mission,
as I know that you became mine when Cupid's court was in session.



The fragrance of the flowers became meaningless,
as your aroma had already knocked me senseless.
Those eyes of yours held the deepest mysteries of your soul,
and I could keep staring at them......... as time unfold.



Your smile and laughter would make me realize,
how much happiness there is in this wretched world.
I am not the one for any compromise,
when fate asks me for my Soul.



Its been long since I last saw you,
and I know that the chances are increasingly becoming less.
But I do believe that there will be one last cue,
to relieve me of this destiny's stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment