Total Pageviews

Friday 6 January 2012

2nd day........morning chit chat

My 2nd day of the blog......I must say , this blog thing was completely unplanned....i had never given this thought of starting a blog any seriousness....But then things happen and its good that finally I have started a blog...All that now remains is for me to do justice to this blog by staying active..70 members have visited my blog on the 1st day itself , and its more then i could have expected....THANK YOU all for visiting my blog..Hopefully, i can cross the 100 mark before the end of today...As I had published 7 articles yesterday, its only fair that I write up at least 1 article or poem for today other then this one, of course. Lets see what comes from my heart this time....One thing that I would like to stress is that I write original articles, nothing is copied from anywhere.......Also, my articles are spontaneous, i.e. I write them up the moment i feel like writing....Its not that I plan for them a week in advance or so......All I do is just sit down , think and then write......and whatever comes out......well, comes out....

No comments:

Post a Comment