Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 January 2012

Poem 4:-.......

I will take my bags out of here,
and go someplace else never to appear.
Because, staying here is doing us all no good
why not take a chance , when really i should.


Throw everything away like you never had them,
Whats the use when you can't even use it.
Even if you were to live in a palace of gold,
whats the use when you can't even touch it.



Days have passed and i am growing old,
but in my heart , is crying my young soul.
Dreams are what one should never dream
because in the end it will all flow into the river just like a little stream....


Destiny is always out of our control,
like the fire , it burns everyone.......... untold.
Cant complain , if its you who stutter
but really, is it so simple a matter ?


Fear not they say, "There is a God",
but go tell that to one who has to sleep with the dogs.
Majority people of this world go hungry,
yet i see rich people not willing to even give a crummy.


The chill of the winter is here,
I ask, "But who is feeling the cold ?"
I try to find reasons unknown,
only to stumble upon my poor old soul.....

No comments:

Post a Comment