Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2012

The Stormy Beach....

Staring at the sky, listening to the crashing of the waves.
Bracing myself, for whatever nature might throw my way.
The night was stormy and the rain added to my misery,
but it was nothing compared to what I had to endure today.



The beach was sandy and the shopkeepers were busy,
the pesky kids were all going crazy.
The gale didn't stop nor did it slow down,
and I am sure that tomorrow morning will be hazy.




Ain't no cheese, ain't no soft breeze....... in this cursed land.
The angry clouds won't spare you in their mood, even if you have an umbrella of a top brand.
The waves were crashing with their full force, and there is no escape.
If you thought that you can hide away, then its your first big mistake.




I could see the funny irony, when this storm came.
The mothers took their children away, yet they didn't stop the game.
Can't blame the children here, as they are all just kids.
But if something were to happen to them, then its the seniors who will have to take the hit.




And there were the trees, the mightiest of all,
rooted to the center of the earth, standing tall.
But even they weren't a match for this nature's call,
swaying to God's music, as if dancing in a King's ball.



And I thought, as calmly as I could.
Am I a fool to be sitting here when I should be running as everyone would.
I would have made a cave for others too, as all should.
After all, we are all equals in this world of the misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment