Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 January 2012

Poem 5:-.............

Through the path of destiny,
walks my rudderless soul.
Into the depths of hell,
I walk all alone.

As a guide leads me HE,
through the rough waters of eternity,
Never to leave my side,
only to push me away just at the opportuned time.


Will you listen to the cries of my soul ?
or will you ignore me, just the way everyone told...
Like a stranger I stare back at him,
only to find myself looking at my own reflection , when all the lights went dim...


The key of fate lies untraced,
as it has passed the tests of time.
Through its gate passes another soul,
and it felt like mine.


The wheels are turning , as it always does
yet I am stuck at the same place.
Looking back , only to find
that is was a whole different game that was being played.


The jaws of death are closing around me,
and all i can do is welcome it.
One never knows when it will arrive,
when the horizon ceases to help the deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment