Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2012

The Forest.....

The path was decorated by dead leaves as if its autumn,
and I was twisting my way around it, to join the buds beginning to blossom.
The broken tree on the way reminding me of nature's unmistakable power,
the thunder of the black clouds unmistakably is of the coming shower.



The tire marks on the road were a guiding light,
just as in life its our morals that allow us to put up a fight.
My destination is still far enough for me to take a nap,
I better find a suitable place so that my fingers don't get snapped.




And there was She, a simple village lass,
heart of Gold, but looked brittle as a glass.
Found myself defenseless against that attack from her eyes,
couldn't control my heart, couldn't even stare into the skies.




Found myself losing my mind, after all I am a normal man.
But never mustered the courage to coax my heart, and ask her for a milk can.
She stared at me and gave me a customary smile,
and so lost was I, that I imagined myself amongst the divine.



The skies opened up, as if in robust denial,
and the clap of the thunder made me realize....... the power of the celestial.
Gone was She in a blink of an eye,
and I didn't even had the chance to bid her a final goodbye.



Never had I felt such emotion, such an extreme sensation,
a feeling of desperation, and I can now see the obvious complication.
No point now in trying to find her as she would have taken shelter in some cave.
Suddenly in front of me, I could see an ancient cemetery of graves.

No comments:

Post a Comment