Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2012

God's Game.....

The heart doesn't seem to beat anymore,
Do take pity on my soulless soul.
Ages have passed since blood flowed through these veins,
Nowadays, even a snake's venom doesn't seem to leave a stain.



There was once a time when life seemed simple,
the sky was blue, and my life had principle.
Came from nowhere those heartless people,
they destroyed my life and made my wife a cripple.



Life played its worst game with me and I had no chance,
I had to become the devil and make fate dance.
Charged I truly was after that unforgettable day,
and after a few months, God cut short my wife's stay.



Never had I contemplated violence till that moment,
after that day, people came to know me as a merciless giant.
The smell of gunpowder started feeling like a flower's aroma,
Satan himself came to give me Death's diploma.



Time passed and my hair became gray,
I had my revenge and made my enemies pay.
I built a new house near a bay, with Destiny's say,
never did I imagined that my soul would just fade away.



The thirst for blood can never be satisfied,
my heart now doesn't even wish to be pacified.
Its already too late to be getting mystified,
afterall, I am soon to be crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment