Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

Money and Life...........

No use in this world by being a nice soul,
because in the end you are the only one left all alone.
No matter how hard you try to do others proud,
they will always say that you are one, wretched, useless tree sprout.




Never be nice in this world of ours,
because nice guys finish last.
In the end its the money that matters,
and if you don't earn, even your own will treat you as one of the "untouchable" caste.





Ahh, I feel so lonely today, lonely as the full moon.
I should not be surprised, because I was naive to have not realized the universal fact soon.
I learned in school when I was young , that character is all we have,
but today I learned that its money that defines you, and thats the new fact.





All relationships are a myth no matter how close they look on first glance,
They will all treat you well for a day or two, but when your troubled times come they will all turn away on first chance.
Everything will be alright and everybody will treat you like a King if you turn out in your own suit,
but if you seem like a stupid dependent, then they will kick you in the heart with the strongest boot.




Everybody will believe that you are a criminal,
and you will be unfairly judged.
Your very soul will be pronounced guilty,
just because you are one fat fuck.




Even the corrupt politicians get away because they are rich, no matter how moral-less they are,
I am trying my best to do everyone proud, yet I am pronounced a demon who has come from afar.
Its better to not live a life where you know opinions will vary proportionately in relation to money,
I can't wait for this tide to turn, for I will go away to a place that is sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment