Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Blind Man........

Are you the one who took away my sight ?
and left me all alone to suffer this horrible plight.
Though I am in a room filled with the Sun's light,
yet its darkness that I can see and all I can do is fight.




Are you the one who broke my heart in two ?
knowing fully well that it can't be repaired by glue.
Now you are enjoying this and I know its true,
but try looking at it from my point of view.




The ghosts of the past still dance all around my mind,
and its a dance which can be seen by a blind.
Its tune has got me all spellbind,
and I am struggling to be in the right frame of mind.





I can see the blackness in your heart,
and how you lured me in is a credit to your art.
You knew that I wasn't all that smart,
and you made me give my eyes for an imaginary part.





Now you have come back to see whether I am alive,
after all these years have passed numbered five.
I would rather die then go with you for a cliff dive,
I have been dead for far too long in this hive.




Your voice now sounds to me like a Lion's roar,
and the number of times you have killed me, I haven't kept a score.
And yet here you are coming back to hurt me more,
you can't stay here and when you leave better close the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment