Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 February 2012

The Prisoner...

Is there anybody out there waiting to save me ???
Do try your best, but don't fail to unbind me.
I have been shackled for too long in this world of the mortals,
Are you brave enough to defy God and free me ???



Bounded in chains, I have suffered for too long,
I haven't felt any sunlight and there is no difference between the dusk and dawn.
We are all nothing but puppets, controlled by fate like its pawn
and are then thrown away after their lust is satisfied, just like a circus clown.




I can feel my hands and legs moving, even though they are tied by a strong chain.
In my dreams I am a free man and they can't push me out into the rain.
The eyes of unknown guards gaze at me burning my skin,
Swords and bullets don't hurt as much as the absence of freedom to move one's own shin.




I hear the dogs barking and the sounds of the soldiers marching outside.
They too are bounded in chains just like me, though of an invisible kind.
They have no freedom nor any liberty, and all they do is take orders from the devil who presides.
And they pay that devil with their lives, just as I am about to pay mine.




I hear everything that goes on outside these walls as I cannot see,
The only music I hear is of the falling rain and the buzzing of a honeybee.
I was sold away by the ones I used to call as my own,
and I wonder who is to blame, my so called friends who betrayed me ?? or the one who made me just like a clone ??




I don't believe in death anymore, nor do I believe in life.
Time has passed, and so has the seasons and it cuts me slowly like a knife.
There isn't much time before they hang me and watch me die,
but before they do that, I will tell them that "Heaven's a lie", "Heaven's a lie."

No comments:

Post a Comment